The Renthof invites you to take a luxurious journey through time – and that in several ways. The hotel is located within the historical walls of a monastery built in 1298 and inspires with a stylish design which surprises again and again. The 55 rooms and suites also take you to different eras. While the furnishings in the East Wing are influenced by the 1960s, the South Wing was inspired by the 18th century. And finally, expressive English-style elements await you in the West Wing. In 2018, the Renthof was named by GEO Saison magazine as one of the 100 most beautiful hotels in the design category in Europe.
WowIn harmony with nature
The Renthof invites you to take a luxurious journey through time – in a number of ways at once: the hotel is located in the historic walls of a monastery built in 1298 and delights guests with a stylish design that provides constant surprises.
The 55 rooms and suites will also take you to different eras: whilst the furnishings in the East Wing bear the stamp of the 1960s, the South Wing was inspired by the 18th century. Finally, expressive elements of an English style await you in the West Wing.
Experience the “green” side of Kassel and enjoy 2 nights and 1 day in our region. Fantastic hiking trails await you and you can recover overnight in the lovingly furnished rooms with Coco-Mat and Hästens beds.
- Two nights in the desired category of room
- Extensive breakfast buffet
- A bottle of Kiefer’s non-alcoholic Hummeln im Hintern, or a bottle of Krämer’s Pudelwohl wine.
- A hiking map
- A picnic blanket
- A picnic basket or hiking rucksack containing delicious regional delicacies
- Late check-out until 2 p.m.
- The “MeineCardKassel+” (for 72 hours of free use of the local public transport and all sorts of discounts on entry tickets in the city area)
- Single room from EUR 289.00
- Superior double room from EUR 318.00